You may recall this stashbusting project I embarked on some time ago. I *finally* finished it a couple of nights ago, after adding an edging consisting of one row of dc (sc) and a final 'chain arch' row.
I am in two minds about the edging, but am loving the rug's random stripy goodness!
Here's the edging close up. It is quite a neat edge, though I am contemplating doing Bunny Mummy's double V edging instead.
If I do, I will update the post and let you know. I want it to look 'right' as the rug will be a gift for my daughter, who is feeling the cold this winter.
Have a happy day
In the end I did re-do the edging. I found a happy medium, making clusters of three trebles in cream, then doing a chain arch row in ruby. Here's a pic of the new edging: